Friday, September 12, 2008

Hello!

Hey there!


Christine here, welcoming you to the first of many stories about my sophomore year here at Saint Mikes. First things first, I want to share a little about myself.

I hail from the one-square-mile town of Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey, located 5 minutes from Giant Stadium and 20 from midtown Manhattan. I enjoy swimming, skiing, singing, and being ridiculous. I’m a psychology major with no idea what I want to do with my life, but that’s ok with me. My daily activities include lots of swimming and eating, saying hello to everyone I know, and spending quality best-years-of-our-lives time with my friends.

I’m an avid watcher of Grey’s Anatomy, House, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Jeopardy, and almost anything on the Game Show Network. My music selection is broader than a Border’s CD section, and ranges from Lil’ Wayne to Hanson and Bruce Springsteen to Girl Talk. I read as much as I can and my current favorites are the Twilight book series (yes, I’m one of those), and The Little Prince. My favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast and macaroni and cheese is the key to my heart.


My most recent accomplishments include scoring sweet housing in Founder's Hall with my fabulous roommate Sarah, joining the SMC swim team for another promising year, and hunting down a Sonic while on vacation with my family in South Carolina (check the photo!)




I can’t wait to share all of my experiences with you this year and hope you enjoy reading my page as much as I enjoy writing for you. Stay tuned for future installments and check out the pages of the other SMC bloggers.

Until next time,
Christine :]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog, youve really inspired me to come to saint mikes.Psycology sounds like a fun major. -Dan R. Hall

Anonymous said...

Hello from Bardelona, Spain, lovely blog. A friend study in that Uni years ago.
Alex Más Calicó