Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Congrats are in Order

I wanted to write this little post congratulating former SMC web guru Drew Millikin and his wife Maria on a GORGEOUS new baby boy born yesterday. Parker Millikin is just about the cutest thing I've seen ever, and I wish I could meet him sooner than I will. So congrats to the new mom and dad, and all the best.

In other news, my computer broke, my dad fixed it and we're rounding the final corner with 10 more days of swim team. I'm praying for good weather to get tonight's final dual meet over with, but the forecast isn't looking promising. If not, we'll have to reschedule sometime in the next two days, as the league championships are saturday morning, and the county championships are every day next week. It'll be a busy week for me, we'll see how the team makes out.

Other than that, just trying to find time in my obviously busy social callendar to buy the necessary treats for Italy, open a new checking account, get a webcam, and so on and so on.

Keep checking back for more fun, and congrats again to the new parents!

-Christine

No comments: