Tuesday, November 25, 2008

home again home again

Hey everyone!
So not much so day today, just that everyone is excited to go home for break! Don't get us wrong, we love it here, but it's been a while since most of us have had a delicious home cooked meal, and what could be better than Thanksgiving Dinner!

In other news, the hockey teams home opener was this weekend. Friday night they played Salem state and it was alot of fun. Unfortunately they lost, but the games are still always enjoyable. SMC provided bussing over to the rink (it's not located on campus), so students without cars or who didn't want to drive could still go support the team. Sporting events are a great chance to show your spirit and cheer on the teams, and you may even discover you know someone on the team who you didn't know played. I didn't go to a game last year until the last one (where we won the NE-10 championships!) but this year I think I'll go to more.

So I'm not sure if I'll be posting while I'm home in the great state of New Jersey, but will be sure to update on my travels when I come back to school next week. Have a great holiday and enjoy!
-Christine

No comments: