Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm obviously a celeb

THIS JUST IN!

So my friend Meg and I started a facebook group here at SMC last year called "Overheard at Saint Mike's". It's basically where people post things they overhear for all to read (no names mentioned) including where and when. It's really fun and it's based off the book "Overheard in New York" as well as the website (and other colleges have similar sites). So anyway, we recently got interviewed about it and had a small article published in the campus newspaper The Defender.

Soooooo go here : http://journalism.smcvt.edu/defender/ and read under the Features section (it's called "Have you overheard?")

That's all I've got for right now. Traveling to Colby-Sawyer this weekend for a double dual meet. Maybe I'll get some photo footage of the situation. Until then!

-Christine

No comments: