Friday, January 14, 2011

Formspring: swimming question

sorry the question isn't in the title. I'm always having to repost my answers here because they accidentally go to another blog I author..fail. Here's the answer and you can check out the full question on my formspring page!

I think coming onto the team with those times is just fine, especially since freshman tend to improve the most out of anyone since there is such a big change in practice style.

We practice 5 days a week (8 practices are offered but not all are required) for 2 hours. Typically we do about 30 minutes of dryland training and swim in the other hour and a half. The yardage can go anywhere from 4000-7000 depending on the day,the set, and your training group/lane.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have more questions!

What do you want to know about SMC?

No comments: