Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I just got accepted into SMC as an intended Psych major. I'm really interested in, at some point, doing study abroad. Have you studied abroad...

YES I studied abroad last fall in Florence, Italy and it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I've been itching to travel more and go back to Italy since I returned last Christmastime. Study abroad is one of those things that I can't support enough for anyone and everyone that can work it into their four years (everyone can if they try!). The classes are so interesting, the places you go and people you meet are amazing, and the experience really is life changing.

You can scroll back to last fall (2009) in my blog (the archives are listed to the right side) and read about all of my adventures in Florence and beyond!

What do you want to know about SMC?

No comments: