Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oh hey there 2011

Hey all,

So here it is, 2011, the dreaded graduation year. I should probably be filled with wise words on the passing of another semester, looking to the future, where I've been and where I'm going. Maybe I am, but I'm not feeling so inspired to share them just yet. I think that happens a lot. I feel like I want to change the voice of my blog, or the topics, or the feel. Sometimes I worry that I'm not reaching enough people or helping enough people. So maybe in 2011 I won't completely change my life, but hopefully I can impact the lives of some others while making little changes to mine. And hopefully I can share those experiences here with all of you.

In the meantime I've got a new toy and a new way to use it. I'm the proud owner of a Macbook now, which is lovely since my old computer didn't work unless it was plugged in. So with this new treat comes new powers (and thus a new responsibility). I'm going to be a lot more savvy with videos now, since I have cool video editing things on here AND since I have a built in camera.

This brings me to the newest way to get your questions answered by me: VYou! Now you can go to my page, ask me questions, and see me answer them in video form. Don't worry, you can still post here, my formspring, the SMC facebook, SMC 2015 facebook, or anywhere else you can think of. This is just a new fun way to get your questions answered and actually see me answering them (in case you didn't believe it was me last time)

So ask away and I'll check in soon!

-Christine

No comments: