Thursday, March 11, 2010

What's your favorite?

Hey all,

So, I thought it would be fun for today to give everyone a little insight into me and my personality. I know they say that you can learn a lot about a person from looking at their friends and their bedroom, but my room is a little messy right now due to pre-spring break packing and such. I was trying to think of another way to help everyone get to know me better and I thought, gee, I spend a lot of time on my computer don't I? SO, I think I'll share with you the things in my "favorites" menu. This is the stuff I look at all time time and need to have just a click away. Enjoy!

AOL.com - gotta check the email
Facebook - my page, the SMC page, and the SMC Class of 2014 group
SMC mail - campus email is a necessity
My Blog - quick and easy access
IGoogle - my personalized version of Google
SMC on Flikr - to see all the great pics we put up
SMC on YouTube - everyone loves a good youtube vid
Knightvision and Ecollege - SMC's very own class pages
Refworks - an AMAZING recource for paper references, thanks to the library
Twitter - obvi
TD Bank - I now have online banking and I LOVE it
Pandora - plays only music you like
The Oatmeal - the funniest
The Choice Blog - The New York Times' online education blog...great stuff
Post Secret - lovelovelove
Craigslist - for jobs, cars, and everything else
Robot Unicorn Attack - a new (very addicting) game my brother showed me (so mature)

And that's it for my favorites. So click away, I hope you find something you like!

peace,
-Christine

No comments: