Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sunshineee

Hey everyone!

I'm just popping in really quick for a few things. First of all THANK YOU all so much for visiting my blog and clicking on my scholarship link these past few weeks. I've been moved into the top 20 blogs based on popularity, so now the judges will be looking at what I actually wrote and I'll find out in a few weeks if I won or not. Fingers crossed.

Another reminder, there's THE LAST VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE tonight from 7-9. You can stop in for the whole two hours, or just two minutes. Definitely come by, ask some questions or just hear our answers to other peoples questions, and see what we have to say. Just visit http://www.smcvt.edu/openhouse/ to get started. Hope to "see" you there!

That's all from me for right now. It's an absolutely gorgeous day on campus today, sandwiched right in between all the rain. I just finished my homework so I'm going outside to enjoy it. Byee!

-Christine

No comments: