Monday, June 28, 2010

Hi Christine!! While I'm so excited to go to SMC this fall, I'm a little nervous about move in day. Could you tell me a little bit on how it works? Thank you!!

When you get there in the morning for move in, I can guarantee you that you won't be nervous anymore. As you pull in, there's going to be a ton of students running around, waving signs, yelling, and blowing whistles. You'll get an orientation packet and then it'll be off to the quad to start unpacking all of your stuff.

BUT you won't have to do much unpacking on your own, because there will be even more students there running around and pulling things out of cars to move everyone in (leave the fridge for a strapping young man to carry). You'll get some time to settle in and unpack and then you'll have a fun filled weekend to meet new friends and get used to SMC before everyone else moves in. PLUS, I'll be there! Haha but in all seriousness, no need to be nervous, you're going to have a great time!

Let me know if there's anything else :]

What do you want to know about SMC?

No comments: