Sunday, June 27, 2010

I know you already answered a question about the mac / pc deal but I havent actually purchased mine yet so do you think i sould stray away from the mac computers and get a pc??

I'm going to say get whatever you want. If you're really interested in getting a mac, go for it (some days I wish I had one), but if you're comfortable with a PC and want to stick with it, then do that.

As far as I've heard, macs don't have any trouble at SMC, as long as you get Microsoft office on it so you can use word/powerpoint/etc. Don't be swayed by the deal with HP either, if you do decide on a PC but you don't want HP, that's ok too. I sometimes find myself wishing that I got a different computer than I did, do just get whatever you want!

What do you want to know about SMC?

No comments: