Wednesday, June 30, 2010

We just received the info on the linen program today. The price seems very good. We wondered about the quality of the products. Do most students use the program? Thanks.

To tell you the truth, I had to look up the linen program when I read this question, because I had never heard of it. As far as I know, nobody I knew used the program, but I'm not sure how new it is. So, unfortunately I can't comment on the quality of any of the products. I will say though, that if it's something that will make your transition easier then go for it, but just know that it's easy to find inexpensive bedding all over.

My suggestion would be to hit up Bed, Bath, and Beyond and get a "bed in a bag" which comes with sheets, a comforter, and pillow cases (maybe a pillow but I'm not sure). Then grab some pillows, an extra set of sheets (always good to have 2 sets), and some egg crate padding (or a memory foam pad, I got mine at J.C. Pennys for under $100). You should be all set after that.

Hope this helps :]

What do you want to know about SMC?

No comments: